Order your Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT) in the comfort of your home
• NIPT (Non-Invasive Prenatal Test) looks at fragments of DNA (cell-free DNA or cfDNA) in your blood during pregnancy to provide accurate information about the likelihood of chromosomal conditions that can impact your baby’s health. It can be performed as early as 10 weeks of pregnancy without posing a risk to the baby.
• NIPT screens for the most common chromosomal conditions such as trisomy 21 (Down syndrome), trisomy 18, trisomy 13, sex chromosome aneuploidies (SCA) and 22q11.2 microdeletion.
• It is a screening test which performs with NGS (next generation sequencing). The study and results interpretation are executed at CERBA applying cutting edge technology.
• The results are informed as “Low risk” or “High risk” which indicates whether your baby is at high or low risk for genetic disease.
• The BBSafe® sensitivity and specificity were validated with an excellent performance and therefore the no results ratio is very low.